You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers? You can find all the information on this topic in our article. All the answers are below.
You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers?
Seating Arrangements for Passengers in Severe Weather Conditions During the Cruise:
First of all, to ensure the balance of the boat, there must be an absolutely equal weight distribution. Both passengers, equipment and belongings should be placed on the boat equally.
In severe weather, keep your passengers as low as possible and in the middle of the boat. You lower the center of gravity, thereby increasing stability!
You are caught in severe weather while boating. Where should you seat your passengers? We researched this issue for you. Do not forget to write your opinion about our guide in the comments.
You May Also Be Interested In This Boat And Yacht News:
- While boating, you see a red flag with a white diagonal stripe. What does this flag mean?
- What is the primary cause of boating fatalities?
- What is the leading cause of death in boating accidents in florida?
- What is the first action required of a boat operator who is involved in a boating accident?
- All Boating Terms And Phrases