Which statement is true about adaptable workers? Together with the best explanations, we learn the answer to this problem together with you.
Which statement is true about adaptable workers?
Compatible employees are the foundation of successful companies that can change over time. An adaptable employee is one who is not afraid of change and can shift gears and focus easily.
He’s a relaxed person who doesn’t make problems when changes occur. For example, when working on a team and project specifications need to be changed at the last minute, adaptable employees will not escape the challenge. Instead, they embrace it and work with it to find the wisest solution.
A) They adjust to changes in the workplace easily.
B) They know ways to manage stressful situations.
C) They apply the cycle of inquiry to solve problems.
D) They make decisions with logic and reason.
- Answer: a – They adjust to changes in the workplace easily.
- Which statement shows reasoning that is based on assumption not fact
- How does the graph of g(x) = 3x – 2 compare to the graph of f(x) = 3x?
- Select all the correct answers. which expressions are equivalent to the given expression?
- Find the variation constant and an equation of variation if y varieas inversly as x y=6 and x=10