What is the weight, on earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg? 1.5 n 6.5 n 11.3 n 14.7 n. We have prepared the best answer to your question. We are always with you with our expert team. We recommend that you read and understand slowly.
What is the weight, on earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg? 1.5 n 6.5 n 11.3 n 14.7 n.
As always, we have prepared our article to answer one of your questions. Satisfying you is our main duty. Please, don’t forget to leave a comment after you’re done.
What is the weight, on Earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg? 1.5 n 6.5 n 11.3 n 14.7 ?
What Is Weight:
Weight is a measurement of force, specifically the force due to gravity. Weight can be calculated by multiplying the mass of the object by the value of acceleration due to gravity.
Answer and Explanation:
The weight, on Earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5kg is 14.7N. To calculate weight, you multiple the mass of the object in kilograms (m) by the acceleration due to gravity (g), 9.8m/s/s.
- W = mg
- Filling in the values for this problem gives us:
- W = 1.5kg * 9.8m/s/s = 14.7N
What is the weight, on earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg? in newtons
Weight of book on Earth with mass of 1.5 kg is 14.7 Newton.
- Mass of the book = 1.5 kg
- Earth’s gravitational acceleration = 9.8/29.8m/s²
The weight, on Earth, of a book with mass of 1.5 kg =?
- Formula: Weight = Mass ×Gravity
- Weight= 1.5kg×9.8m/s21.5kg×9.8m/s2
- Weight = 14.7 Newtons
The weight on Earth of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg is 14.7 Newton.
What is the 3 formula of Newton?
Mathematically, if a body A exerts a force →F on body B, then B simultaneously exerts a force −→F on A, or in vector equation form, →FAB=−→FBA. Newton’s third law represents a certain symmetry in nature: Forces always occur in pairs, and one body cannot exert a force on another without experiencing a force itself.
How much is 1 newton?
One newton is equal to 1 kilogram meter per second squared. In plain English, 1 newton of force is the force required to accelerate an object with a mass of 1 kilogram 1 meter per second per second.
What is the weight, on earth, of a book with a mass of 1.5 kg is over. Good reading.
You may interested:
- Write an expression to detect that the first character of userinput matches firstletter.
- Which expression is equivalent to the following complex fraction?
- Write an expression that continues to bid until the user enters ‘n’.
- Write An Expression That Prints “Special Number” İf Specialnum İs -99, 0, or 44.
- Write An Expression That Computes The Average Of The Values 12 And 40.